Here below, we will detail some of the most common applications for which we’ve developed specific products. In any case, do not doubt in contacting us to study the possibility of using our product in other applications.
Heating as well as other types of installation is often a critical issue in worship places, especially if it is classified as historic monument. The electric radiant heating is the only solution to heat such large areas and to prevent any damage from the smoke that would generate a gas system.
Depending on the requirement, there are three different solutions to prevent the churchgoers from the cold and to create a pleasant environment in the pew area without altering the aesthetic of the worship place.
- Underfloor heating by the installation of wooden or carpet flooring in which is integrated a high output heating film.
- Heating through low temperature panels placed on the back side of the church pews (in wooden color to get dissimulated).
- Heating through high temperature panels hang below the church pews (its location and color make it almost invisible to the church goers).
In the case some more visible though discrete systems may be installed, one of the most efficient solutions to heat wider areas is to use our high temperature panels in the same way as for industrial building.
Heating for animals breeding
In animal breeding, electric radiant heating is the only solution available. It allows reproducing a suitable environment for the animals in a safe way (no gas emission, neither presence of flame), copying the natural sun heat. It allows focusing the heat flow to specific areas according to the needs, in both large spaces (i.e. farms) where other heating system would result expensive, and in reduced spaces like terrariums and vivarium, in which animal require a temperature gradient.
For vivarium and terrarium, we recommend a range of heating films especially designed for this application.
Spa and Infracabin heating
For this application, our system is ideal in respect with other technologies. We can provide heating cables intended for its integration within a solid structure with different sizes (benches, seat and back part, or concrete or tiled floor) as well as low temperature panels developed for infrared cabins.
In Infrared cabins (also called infrared saunas), the so-called radiant heat warms up the muscle tissue to a depth of approximately 4 cm, allowing an intensive sweating at a lower air temperature (30-55ºC) than in classic steam saunas. Infrared cabins can be used over longer intervals, with the aim of freeing one’s body from harmful substances which are released when sweating, or in shorter intervals with the aim of warming up muscle tissues before expected physical exercise (muscle stretching, body-building, running, etc…).
Thanks to the characteristics of electric radiant heating, our system provides the following advantages in respect to other systems:
- Infrared heating warms up the skin faster and the heat penetrates deeper into the tissues than heat from hot steam.
- Thanks to the lower air temperatures involved, they are also suitable for patients with cardiovascular or respiratory diseases.
- An easier installation, lower acquisition costs and the possibility of minimizing spatial requirements (can be installed in an area as small as 1 m2).
- The operating costs are lower by 1/3 to 1/2 in comparison with steam saunas (thanks to a lower air temperature in the cabin, up to 80 % of the energy is used for direct heating of the body).
- The large surface radiant panels heat evenly across their whole surface and provide a much more uniform heat distribution to the body.